Community classes are offered every month, and may include weeknight or weekend classes, herb walks around the city, or special programs for adults or children.
Our community classes are open to all and generally require no previous knowledge or experience. Topics change with the seasons and we're always open to suggestions or requests.
Want to request a special class for your private group? No problem! We can come to your office and offer "Lunch and Learn" classes, or you can come to our office for an evening or weekend class.
Just give us a call or use the contact form to send us email to get the ball rolling!
Next clinic: Tuesday, April 14th, 6:00 – 8:30pm. We want to make our services available to everyone. Some can’t spare the time for one of our standard appointments, or can’t afford to pay for appointments. Recognizing this, we are offering…
Saturday & Sunday, April 25th & 26th – With some basic herbal knowledge & good first aid skills, you can save the day! Learn how in this workshop.
Saturday, May 23rd – Explore the Arnold Arboretum at a leisurely pace, getting to know some of the many medicinal herbs, trees, and weeds who live there.
Saturday & Sunday, June 20th & 21st – Come move, learn, play, and explore the forest with us under the bright solstice sun.
Saturday, June 27th – Explore the banks of the Charles River with us, identifying medicinal and food herbs.
Upcoming 2020 Events
More details on these events will be coming soon!
- June 6-7: Herbstalk!
- July 11-12: Clinical Nutrition Workshop
- August 1: Boston on the Charles: Movement x Herbalism
- August 22-23: The Late Summer Forest: An Herbal Adventure
- August 29: Intake Analysis Workshop
- September 19: Equinox Balance: Movement x Herbalism
- September 26-27: Autoimmune + Chronic Illness Workshop
- October 10-11: Pumpkin Playtime: An Herbal Adventure
- October 17: Lyme Disease Workshop
- November 14-15: Advanced Herbal Formulation Workshop
- November 28: Turkey Traverse: Movement x Herbalism
Join our newsletter for more herby goodness!
Get our newsletter delivered right to your inbox. You'll be first to hear about free mini-courses, podcast episodes, and other goodies about holistic herbalism.