Community classes are offered every month, and may include weeknight or weekend classes, herb walks around the city, or special programs for adults or children.
Our community classes are open to all and generally require no previous knowledge or experience. Topics change with the seasons and we're always open to suggestions or requests.
Want to request a special class for your private group? No problem! We can come to your office and offer "Lunch and Learn" classes, or you can come to our office for an evening or weekend class.
Just give us a call or use the contact form to send us email to get the ball rolling!
July’s Free Clinic will be VIRTUAL. Wednesday, July 15th, 5:00 – 8:00pm. Click through for details. We want to make our services available to everyone. We are transitioning Free Clinic to a virtual format starting in July. We will have…
Saturday, July 25th – Explore the banks of the Charles River with us, identifying medicinal and food herbs.
Upcoming 2020 Events
Covid19 has changed our expectations for the year's events: we'll have more details on these events coming soon! As things start to open up again, we'll have plans in place for all in-person events to make sure everyone is safe!
- August 8: Boston on the Charles: Movement x Herbalism
- August 22-23: The Late Summer Forest: An Herbal Adventure
- August 29: Digestive Case Studies Workshop
- September 19: Equinox Balance: Movement x Herbalism
- September 26: Cardiovascular Case Studies Workshop
- October 10-11: Pumpkin Playtime: An Herbal Adventure
- October 17: Respiratory Case Studies Workshop
- November 14: Nutrition Case Studies Workshop
- November 28: Turkey Traverse: Movement x Herbalism
Join our newsletter for more herby goodness!
Get our newsletter delivered right to your inbox. You'll be first to hear about free mini-courses, podcast episodes, and other goodies about holistic herbalism.