Podcast 004: Some Favorite Herbal Books
23 November, 2017
We love books! In this podcast we discuss a few of our absolute favorite herbal books for everyone from beginners to experienced practitioners.
Here are the books we mentioned:
- Practical Herbs & Practical Herbs 2, Henriette Kress – you can also pre-order her Practical Herb Cards!
- The Herbal Medic, Sam Coffman
- Icelandic Herbs, Anna RÃ³sa Robertsdottir
- Wild Urban Plants of the Northeast, Peter del Tredici
- Invasive Plant Medicine, Timothy Lee Scott
- Encyclopedia of Herbal Medicine, Andrew Chevallier
- Body Into Balance, Maria Noel Groves
- The Wild Medicine Solution, Guido MasÃ©
- Herbal Constituents, Lisa Ganora
- Botany In A Day & Shanleya’s Quest, Tom Elpel
- Radical Mycology, Peter McCoy
Our theme music is “Wings” by Nicolai Heidlas.
Some of the links in this post will send you to Amazon. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. Thanks!
Join our newsletter for more herby goodness!
Get our newsletter delivered right to your inbox. You'll be first to hear about free mini-courses, podcast episodes, and other goodies about holistic herbalism.