Podcast 004: Some Favorite Herbal Books
We love books! In this podcast we discuss a few of our absolute favorite herbal books for everyone from beginners to experienced practitioners.
Here are the books we mentioned:
- Practical Herbs & Practical Herbs 2, Henriette Kress – you can also pre-order her Practical Herb Cards!
- The Herbal Medic, Sam Coffman
- Icelandic Herbs, Anna RÃ³sa Robertsdottir
- Wild Urban Plants of the Northeast, Peter del Tredici
- Invasive Plant Medicine, Timothy Lee Scott
- Encyclopedia of Herbal Medicine, Andrew Chevallier
- Body Into Balance, Maria Noel Groves
- The Wild Medicine Solution, Guido MasÃ©
- Herbal Constituents, Lisa Ganora
- Botany In A Day & Shanleya’s Quest, Tom Elpel
- Radical Mycology, Peter McCoy
Join our newsletter for more herby goodness
Get CommonWealth newsletter delivered right to your inbox. You'll be first to hear about free mini-courses, podcast episodes, and other goodies about holistic herbalism.